Monday, August 17, 2009

Zesty pork chop

I am desperately wanting to finish up the bit of Italian dressing in my fridge. So I came up with this! But i think i read this recipe somewhere which I cant remember.

Ingredient:
- Pork chop (Only cut the pork when it is cooked)
- Italian dressing
- soya sauce
- dash of pepper

I didnt include the amount of ingredient to be added. Pls bear with me cos i didnt do any measurement. But the key point is the Italian dressing. Just Add!

Method:
- Marinate the pork with italian dressing, soya sauce and pepper overnight.
- Drain the pork chop and set the sauce aside.
- Heat up the frying pan.
- Add oil and garlic. Fry till fragrant.
- Fried the pork chop till cooked. (Cover the pan works better.)
- Drain and place on plate.
- Cut the pork chop into smaller pieces.
- Back to the frying pan, make sure that the pan does not contain too much oil.
- Add in the sauce and fried.
- Serve over the cooked pork chop

Taste really citrus.
Get drown with the dressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment