Friday, August 28, 2009

bento boxes

Yan went back to sg and i couldnt think of anything else to get her except making something out of my own hands. :)
Making cupcakes is my love.


With some fondant left, i made these for the glutton baby. :)

Making lunches is one of my daily routine and i had been looking for really cute bento boxes for some time already. But 舍不得。 Luke is so nice to get me one as a birthday present! Thank you LUKE! I think he read from my blog that i had been eyeing for bento boxes.
and baby got an advanced birthday present from him too! Heehee!! and now both of us have really cool bento boxes!!
Very exciting huh?

Black dragon is baby's. Sibei cool lei!!!

it came with 2 layers. I am really surprised that the compact boxes can in fact hold alot of food. Here is mine!!! SO CUTE isnt it!!!!
OH!!! i really don want to use it lo. too cute to be used. :)
I love my bento boxes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment